For propeller maintenance information, visit the following links:
Propeller Maintenance in the fall by Maurice Wills ( as printed in AMU magazine)
AD’s, Service Bulletins and Service Letters:
Our technicians study them everyday. We can help you with the technical deciphering of your particular propeller or governor.
Just call Maurice, Bryon or Rob.
Call us regarding the TBO on your applicable propeller or governor.
We have experience with CARS for propellers and the 10 year calendar requirements, so phone our technicians toll-free for any further information.
- Transport Canada CARS: 625 Appendix C
- Hartzell Propeller TBO’s: HC-SL-61-61Y REV 3 (rev Nov//2009)
- McCauley Propeller TBO’s: SB 137 AE (rev Feb/2009) call us for details
- Sensenich Propeller TBO’s: r-17
- MT Propeller TBO’s & SB: mt prop TBO’s
**These web site links are listed as a convenience to our visitors. If you use these links, we take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties, or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of these third-party sites.**
As a Factory Authorized and Transport Canada Approved Propeller Facility, Canadian Propeller is up to date with the latest information that applies to your specific propeller.
Please see the following links and call us to clarify any questions or concerns you may have in this area.
- Hartzell Propeller – Product Support – Service Letters & Bulletins
- McCauley Propeller – Product Support – Service Letters & Bulletins
- Sensenich Propeller – Service Propellers
- Hamilton Standard (Hamilton Sundstrand)
- Woodward Governor – Standard Service Bulletins
- Transport Canada
- Worldwide Aircraft Propeller Association
These links are listed only as a convenience. If you access these links, we take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties, or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of these third-party sites.